Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_6_] Nancy Young[_6_] is offline

Default Kitchen Nightmares Finale 2013

On 5/12/2013 6:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/12/2013 12:03 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> Stromboli is super easy to make, and delicious, but I'm sure
>> no one intends to force you to try it.

> Yep, I seem to recall Stromboli is what you take when tail-gating at
> football games (in season). You've said it's super easy. I may have to
> try making it sometime.

I really like it on occasion, I don't make it very often. It helps
that I start with store bought pizza dough.

There are also stuffed breads, and I don't know if they're
technically much different. I've bought them with maybe
broccoli and ricotta, sausage, any number of fillings.

They are often served cut crosswise, that's how I like to
have it.

nancy