Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

Default How often do you eat in a restaurant?

On 2013-05-05 18:40:21 +0000, Kalmia said:

>> Hey, if it's a quick cut-and-paste from your records, what were the
>> names of those restaurants. It would certainly help to explain this:

> I don't get why you want the names of the restos.

Because if they were Burger King and cafeterias it would be different
than if they were local wine-pouring Mediterranean or Indian
restaurants. I can see how eating lightly at small-town cafeteria's
might be cheaper than buying groceries.

But "curiousity" might have been an answer too. Fear not, I'm not with the IRS.

> Quicken tells me how many transactions I have charged to eating out.

If you don't have the data (as indicated above: "quick cut-and-paste")
well then you don't. That's fine.

> Please rephrase your question.

How about: "The restaurants, what were their names?"