Wayne

Default IN PRAISE OF THE ELECTRIC STOVE

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:05:02 GMT, Wayne > wrote:
>
>>Carol, you can broil/grill many vegetables. Lightly brush with olive or
>>vegetable oil and season the way you like. They're delicious.

> I never thought of that! Thanks for the tip!
>
> Carol

You're very welcome. For some ideas, Google has lots of hits for "broiled
vegetables" and "grilled vegetables". We like zuccchini, yellow summer
squash, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms. Portobellos work well, too, and can
be a good substitute in a meatless meal. Marinades are great, as well as
just the oil and seasonings I mentioned.

Enjoy!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.