Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Sugar free flour free peanut butter cookies

Has anyone tried this recipe and if so did you like it?

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sugar-F...utter-Cookies/

I am having extreme trouble getting Angela to take any form of protein in
her lunch and she'll give me a million excuses why she can't. I thought if
these were actually good, I would try making them with Sunseed butter since
she can't have peanut butter. But Splenda is expensive and that's a darned
lot of it! Not even sure I have that much in the house. If ya'll say that
they are good, I might make a half batch to start.

And if you have made these, do you think the addition of vanilla would help?
Or maybe some form of chocolate? Although the only thing I have like that
currently is cocoa powder.

She complained about the vegan fudge that I made because she said it tasted
too much of sunseed butter. And that it didn't taste very sweet. And it
didn't but I liked it because I don't really like sweet things.

Thanks!