Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Washing Chicken Prior To Cooking?

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:55:33 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> Here's the difference, SF. I've used your real first name for quite a few
> months now. It just seemed more friendly and personal to me. I never had any
> idea that it ****ed you off - you should have said something long ago to me
> and I would have stopped. Now that I know, I'm stopping. geez.

I was hoping you'd notice that others here are not that rude and quit
on your own, but thank you for finally stopping. Too bad it takes
being whacked on the head with a 2 x 4 for you to get the idea. What
made you think it was okay if the only poster who does it on a
consistent basis is the one I absolutely can't stand? Never mind, I
don't care. It's obvious you don't pick up on social cues and need to
be told everything directly. It's over. Now we can get back to
exchanging cyber friendly pleasantries and cooking information again.