Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Washing Chicken Prior To Cooking?

sf wrote:
>Gary wrote:
>
>> Sad though....I've always thought of you as a good RFC friend.
>> Live and learn, I suppose. I really am in awe at your harsh response. whoa!

>Wake up and smell the coffee, Gary. Nobody is a friend on usenet.

That's just not true. Many profound relationships have developed with
people who have met on line, many have married, happily. sf is an
imbecile... anyone with a modicum of IQ can fathom that. sf is very
likely the least educated poster at RFC, the dwarf is no brain but
compared to sf he's Einstein.