Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Washing Chicken Prior To Cooking?

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:26:20 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 4/28/2013 10:44 AM, sf wrote:
> > On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:14:06 -0400, Gary > wrote:
> >
> >> Well you will get one from me, Barbara.

> > I've been meaning to ask you if we've ever met in person or maybe the
> > chat room and I told you that it's okay to emulate Steve Wertz by
> > addressing me as Barbara on usenet instead the my chosen screen name.
> > Please remind me, because I don't recall doing that. It does not come
> > off as friendly, cozy or folksy. It is Steve Wertz on crack style
> > rude behavior and I'm getting ready to put you in my kill file because
> > you simply don't know when to quit.
> >

> Can't speak for Gary (or Steve). But I understand what you mean. I try
> to remember to reply to you or refer to you as 'sf'. But I do have fun
> memories from the old rfc chat days. Most everyone knew everyone's real
> names. I may slip sometimes here. If so and it bothers you, I apologize.

Jill, no hard feelings here. I understand it's a slip - because you
don't do it consistently. I also know that you know how I feel about
the subject and chalk it up to a fingers typing faster than the brain
is remembering when it happens.