Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Washing Chicken Prior To Cooking?

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:12:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> Sad though....I've always thought of you as a good RFC friend.
> Live and learn, I suppose. I really am in awe at your harsh response. whoa!

Wake up and smell the coffee, Gary. Nobody is a friend on usenet.
Some of us have met in person or in the chat room, but most of us have
only developed online friendships which shouldn't ever be mistaken for
real life - although obviously some people do. The fact remains that
people I've met in RL never address me by my real name online. Usenet
posters are simply polite to each other (more or less), unless they
are total assshats like Steve Wertz. He doesn't use my real name to
be warm & fuzzy, he does it because he knows it ****es me off. He
used to be a drunken drug addict and claims to be clean at this point.
I don't know if he is a bald faced liar or not (I suspect he is lying)
and to be perfectly honest, I don't care. His personality hasn't
changed one iota - that's evidence enough for me. Too bad you chose
to emulate him.