Default IN PRAISE OF THE ELECTRIC STOVE

We had an electric stove in our last house. ( no gas service )
During the whole time, I pined for a gas stove.

Now, we have a gas stove in our new house.
I HATE IT !
Turning it on and waiting for that "click-click-click"
Peering under the pot to adjust the flame.
( how "Dark Ages" )
Finding that the small burner ring only heats the mifddle of the pan.
Finding that there's no real <LOW> gas setting.
It's either "Still Too Hot" or "OUT"
and, and Oven BROIL setting thats just a High Temp Bake.

I Miss My Electric Stove !
When I set the dial to "4" I know exactly how much heat I'll get.
When I set the dial to "1", I can play "crock pot"
AND, the large electric ring applies heat to the whole pan !
AND a Broiler that really Broils.

I think I'll be hanging around the appliance stores....
<rj>