Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Senior grocery discounts?

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:22:39 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:23:59 -0500, Ema Nymton >
>wrote:
>
>> She is very
>> attractive, but nobody looks at women in wheelchairs (according to her).
>> That bothers her.

>She could be "over a certain age", which was driven home to me when I
>was walking with my then (late) teenaged daughter and all eyes were on
>her - not me. <dramatic sniffle> What a wake up call to "old" age!
>I was absolutely invisible and although she was dressed modestly, she
>was hot stuff.

The age changes though. I remember as a kid, my parents were very
old. They were like 40 something. Ancient.

As a teenager, other teen girls could be "hot". No interest in older
women in the 30's, of course. Then I turned 30 and suddenly realized a
30 yo could be hot too. Then 40, 50,. Heck, these days I'm sleeping
with a woman in her 60's and I still think she is pretty hot.