Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default Mad Men coming soon!

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:30:53 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:47:49 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 07:59:12 -0700, sf > wrote:
>>

>> >It's a two hour premier tonight on AMC.
>> >http://www.amctv.com/shows/mad-men

>> I'm watching the season opener of River Monsters tonight.
>>

>Is this sweeps month?

Could be, but I just think that the 'seasons' that you and I grew up
with are no longer. I think there are short seasons for the off main
network channels. I think the season opener for Warehouse 13 is this
week also, if not this week this month. Perhaps also Bones. Rather
than compete directly with the big networks during the winter months,
these other networks have their own seasons during the spring/summer.
Janet US