Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default Mad Men coming soon!

On 4/7/2013 5:29 PM, sf wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 11:04:34 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>> The one thing I noticed about 24 was when you watched several episodes in
>> one day, you noticed the inconsistencies and repetition a lot, whereas if
>> you only watched it once a week you didn't. At least that was my experience.

> What do you think of that zombie show? My house is divided. I hate
> it, hubby loves it.

One of my friends told me about that show, but it's what, 4 or so
seasons in now? I tried watching it, but I really have to watch TV
shows from the beginning or not at all. From what I saw I don't think
I'm going to bother.

LOST was another story though. I didn't watch all of season one when it
was on, but caught up on DVDs. After that I was hooked.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.