Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default What do you put in your omelets?

"Todd" wrote in message ...

On 04/04/2013 06:20 PM, Bob Bloggs wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:54:16 -0700, Todd > wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> What do you guys put in your omelets?
>>
>> -T

> Eggs and cactus or green chilies

Hi Bob,

Thank you.

What kind of green chilies? All the green chilies I find in
the stores are gross. (A local sandwich shop has really
great ones, but I feel a bit rude asking for the brand.)

Cactus? Elucidate!

------
Was thinking the same thing When I need heat I have to admit to using
pickled jalapenos.... Talking of omelets.. I saw a banana pancake recipe
this week. I would call it an omelet personally but it was just one egg
and one mashed banana mixed together and cooked as per a pancake. At
least once a week we have a banana that is a bit too ripe to eat so was
thinking I might try it for my kids. I was the hero last night, I made
choc chip muffins in ramekins and cooked them in the micro. Hot muffins
and ice-cream in under 5 minutes. Didn't even need a mixer, just wooden
spoon. I didn't actually get to try them, I am more a bowl licker than
an eater of the end product, lol. So... that novel solved your chilli
question?

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.