Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Jonesing for tomatoes!

Todd > wrote:
: > : > several brands, including Mission, Thrader Joes, Josephs(available on
: > : > line) and some others.
: > : >
: > : > Wendy
: >
: >
: > : Hi Wendy,
: >
: > : I was at Trader Joe's yesterday and look for their low carb
: > : tortillas. I found Sonoma Tortillas at 11 grams carbs per
: > : tortilla (loose one foot). As a reference, Trader Joe's
: > : regular tortillas were 22 grams carbs per tortilla (loose
: > : both feet). Yikes!
: >
: > : My max carb per meal is 15 grams. Did I find the ones
: > : you were speaking of?
: >
: > : -T
: >
: > Inhe NY Trader Joes they ave tortillas with 5 or 6 grams net carbs. May
: > be a coastal difference.
: >
: > Wendy
: >

: Cool. Do you remember what they call them?

Trader Joe's Own reduced Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas. 4gr. carb

Wendy