Old 29-03-2013, 03:30 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alice Faber Alice Faber is offline

Default Need Salmon help

In article , Todd
wrote:

On 03/28/2013 06:43 PM, Alice Faber wrote:
Then, when it's done, I'd serve with lemon and chopped herbs of some
sort. Fresh parsley is good, as are chives. I'd also use freshly ground
black pepper.

Hi Alice,

So season it "after" it is cooked? Use no seasonings till then?

-T

Hard to say. I mostly broil salmon, so there are different possibilities
than if you pan-fry it. (I pan-fry thinner fillets.)

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet