Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default how long do you need to cook soup to become soup?

Todd > wrote:
: On 03/22/2013 11:17 AM, W. Baker wrote:
: > Billy, I am 77, use a rolling walker and have adult wet macular
: > degeneration.

: Hi Wendy,

: MD runs in my wife's family. The following supplement
: "seems" help:

: http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-lut...loraglo-lutein

: It is a mixture of zeaxanthin and lutin. She found the adding
: mezozeaxanthin seems to cancel the effect. There is some research to
: verify that but I can't find it to reference it.

: And, she has me on it too. I have not had an eye prescription
: change in over 25 years. Freaks the eye doctor out. :-)

: -T

I get regular shots in the eye for my remaining one and they work quite
well.

Wendy