Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default how long do you need to cook soup to become soup?

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 03/22/2013 11:17 AM, W. Baker wrote:
>> Billy, I am 77, use a rolling walker and have adult wet macular
>> degeneration.

> Hi Wendy,
>
> MD runs in my wife's family. The following supplement
> "seems" help:
>
> http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-lut...loraglo-lutein
>
> It is a mixture of zeaxanthin and lutin. She found the adding
> mezozeaxanthin seems to cancel the effect. There is some research to
> verify that but I can't find it to reference it.
>
> And, she has me on it too. I have not had an eye prescription
> change in over 25 years. Freaks the eye doctor out. :-)
>
> -T

My mom has macular degeneration. Is totally blind now in one eye and can
barely see out of the other. Don't know if it is wet or dry. I have asked
her and she thinks it's not my business so won't say. But she takes
Occuvite and I'm pretty sure that it has those things in there. Doesn't
seem to help her at all.