Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: I don't use a loaf pan. Just a lipped cookie sheet but I do put a ton of
: veggies in mine. Pretty much about half meat and half veggies. I have
: never had a mess either but it did get worrisome when I didn't cook them
: first. They let off sooo much liquid! It seemed to get sucked back into
: them as they cooled but it was very hard to remove the pans from the oven.

I don't cook my vegetables, use my low carb bread whizzed in the food
processor, and cook it in an old 9" metal sqquare cake panwith room on the
dises so the liquid can acmulate there. I sometimes put otatoes , halved
adn cut side up around the meatloaf if I am havign non-diabetics like my
kids over for dinner adn it all cooks at one

Wendy