Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Another 1960's Casserole - fun!

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:33:49 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:19:15 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>> Well then they should have come to adjust it for me. I certainly wasn't
>>> strong enough to do anything with it. And there was nothing at all in
>>> the
>>> instructions about adjusting it.
>>>

>> You have to know about it in order to have it done. I didn't know
>> they adjusted until I owned my first refrigerator and the installer
>> told me. Since then, I've always had them do it when I get a new one.

>The one I have now is fine but I think it does mention this in the manual.
>Just like my washing machine does.

'Zactly, most appliances have leveling legs and they're explained in
the owner's manual; stoves, washing machines, clothes dryers, fridges,
etc. A fridge's adjusters are only in the front making it very easy
to adjust so the door closes properly. Years ago when the fridge
didn't have adjusters people shimmed up the front... can still do that
with a badly tilted floor.