Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Todd wrote:

> I never said any of those things were good things. You
> are putting words into my mouth. Makes you disagreeable.

And I never said that you did. But you stated them as though they were
facts.

> I go by judging folks by the strength of the character,
> not by what they look like. (I made that pretty clear too.)

I haven't the slightest clue what that means. But I'll bet if I did, I
wouldn't like it. You seem to reel off these words as if they all know what
they mean. I did try to look that up. Got conflicting answers so I have no
clue what you mean by that.