Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/18/2013 07:45 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Oh. Putting me down again then? I dropped out of college after the
>>> first
>>> Semester or Trimester or whatever it was in those days. I did get an A+
>>> in
>>> both my regular and advances Algebra in Hish School

>> Actually I remember you telling me you got an A+ in college Biology.
>> There was no insult intended. I certainly did not mean one.

> Oh bull. I never would have said that. I dropped out of college! I hated
> school.

You are correct, you did not mention college:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...e1aa2 7d77b8a

I am not an engineer and got a D in chemistry. But I got an
A+ in biology. "Sugar" is a very specific type of carb.
The term "carb" can encompass a wide variety of foods.
There are carbs in green beans, broccoli, even a tiny amount
in an egg.