Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 03/18/2013 06:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> Women as sex objects and men a as success objects. That is a common

>> OMG! You would never be my friend. Never! You just can't see yourself
>> for
>> the bigot that you are.
>>

> I never said that the above assumptions about men and women were
> a good thing. And quit jumping to conclusions about others.
> I am no more a bigot than you are a toad. If you disagree
> with others or don't understand them, it does not mean they
> are wrong or that they are lying or that. It just makes
> you disagreeable.

I don't personally care you you see me as disagreeable or not. But you made
those comments as if they were fact. And if in fact they are your opinion
then it would in my mind make you a bigot.

It's not that I don't understand you. I only know you by what you say. And
you said some pretty awful things about men and women.

My parents raised me to see that it didn't matter which gender I was. We're
all the same. Or we should be. Yes, I know that women are not usually paid
as well as men are. And that ticks me off. But there also isn't much I can
do about that. But I have never seen anyone treat me differently than a
woman that they might consider to be prettier than me. Whatever that might
be. Because really, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.