Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 03/18/2013 03:18 PM, W. Baker wrote:
>
> Hi W.,
>
> The way the quotes came up, I can not tell
> what you wrote me.
>
> I think you said something about Nutritional Yeast
> and B vits. I hope you find a hole in the conversation
> with any vegi's that you know so you can let them know.

I said that! And it's not up to us to tell any vegetarians or any other
people how to eat! Yes, I know vegetarians who don't eat properly. But I
know a heck of a lot of other people who aren't vegetarians who don't eat
right. And what is right anyway? The food pyramid? You say that's not
right!

> Also, I did a search on Nutritional Yeast and got
> a lot back on it being an excytotoxin (free glutamic acid).
> Can you verify this?

Nope. Don't even what that means. Only know that it's loaded with B
vitamins.