Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_18_] dsi1[_18_] is offline

Default Help help..

On 3/18/2013 9:39 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> Gary wrote:

>>> I'm sure that tastes good but looks more like what the baby threw up. heheh

>> That's not a very appealing picture.

> For something called "jook" it looks jook fine... with those lumps I
> bet it hurt spurting out. hehe
>
>> The jook that I make looks a lot nicer.

> Mayhaps folks would believe had you shown us yours.

I'm sorry, since I'm not a liar, I don't feel the slightest need to
provide photographic evidence. That's your bag, not mine.

If you've ever made this soup or any other kind of chicken soup you'd
already know that soup doesn't look anything like it does in the
picture. Obviously, that's a fake prop photo for illustration purposes -
sort of like the smutty food photos you try to pass off...