Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Help help..

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 05:15:56 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > On Mar 15, 5:37 pm, bigwheel >
> > wrote:
> > > Ok..I hear about all the yankees making soup out of deceased turkey
> > > carcasses...and I happen to have a left over smoked version. It been
> > > simmering for a good bit. What is the next step? Thanks.

> > We make jook,
> >
> > http://tastyislandhawaii.com/2006/11...n-theres-jook/

> I'm sure that tastes good but looks more like what the baby threw up. heheh

It's pretty darned good when made by ABCs (American Born Chinese), but
I've had it in China and the old fashioned way is pretty bad.

> What is Hawaiian Salt? Are you folks holding out on the rest of us?

Where have you been Gary? They are not only surrounded by ocean, they
will sell you sea salt in various colors too!

http://www.hawaiisalt.com/welcome.htm
http://www.nohbetter.com/index.php?m...&products_id=7