Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/17/2013 09:29 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> What's unnatural? Are you calling vegetarianism unnatural?

Yes. Our eyes on the front of our heads, not the sides.
We can not eat grass. We are born virtually blind and
helpless. We can not run 30 minutes after being born.
We do not have two stomaches. Yada, Yada, Yada.

We are "omnivores", like bears. Except that bears are
carrion eaters, unless you think hot dogs are carrion,
then we are just like bears.

By the way, lack of Acetyl L-Carnitine causes neuropathy.
See what I am getting at?

Vegetarianism is unnatural. We are not cows or horses.

> What's a fat suite?

It is a rubber suite that makes you look fat. Pretty
realistic looking too. Lots of bigotry against fat people
out there.