Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_9_] Billy[_9_] is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> On 03/16/2013 03:26 PM, Billy wrote:
> > The precipitating incident is, essentially, living in this female-
> > hating culture. What begins as simple dieting ends in an addictive
> > cycle of either binging and purging or plain starvation.

> <snip for brevity>
>
> Wonderful exposition. You spent a lot of time writing
> all that up. And, it explains a lot too. Thank you!
>
> Fat bigotry affects both females and males. Employment,
> medical, personal relationships, etc.. But, females do
> take the brunt of it.
>
> And that kind of non-sense only happened after the television.
> We have calendars out here in Nevada filled with pictures
> of the pioneer days. All, and I mean ALL, of the females
> were fat babes. No one wanted a skinny one as they would
> not last the winter. (Fat babes are also prettier, sweeter,
> and more feminine. "And" they last through the winter.
> Who wants a wife that looks like a 14 year old boy.)
>
> Are you a girl or a guy? ("Billy" could be either.)
>
> -T

My only point is that there is a certain set of concerns when you become
a vegetarian,including B12, tryptophan, or zinc.

Then there is the question of what drives a person to vegetarianism,
health, esthetics, ethics? Whereas a bald, pot-bellied, man may look in
a mirror and say, "not too bad", women who are held to more rigorous
level of perfection, commonly will see a greater divergence from the
norm. We are all affected by media ideal of what it is to be feminine,
masculine, ***, straight, or of indigenous, European, Asian, or African
heritage.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>