Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'm In Hot Water!

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 02:06:10 +0000 (UTC), gregz >
wrote:

> Hot water heat systems use the term boiler, because it's a simple one word
> description. What else would you call it using one word.

By that, you're talking about something that supplies both heat and
hot water. This thread started off talking a single unit that
supplies only hot water, no mention of radiant heat. What are you
going to do next? Find something on the moon just to prove you're
right and I'm oh so wrong?

> I know of huge sections of the city, with one main steam plant feeding many
> high rise buildings, blocks wide.
>
> I also think hot water, even worse steam, can be less efficient, unless
> flew to air recovery is used.

Did you mean flue to air?