Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

On 03/16/2013 03:26 PM, Billy wrote:
> The precipitating incident is, essentially, living in this female-
> hating culture. What begins as simple dieting ends in an addictive
> cycle of either binging and purging or plain starvation.

<snip for brevity>

Wonderful exposition. You spent a lot of time writing
all that up. And, it explains a lot too. Thank you!

Fat bigotry affects both females and males. Employment,
medical, personal relationships, etc.. But, females do
take the brunt of it.

And that kind of non-sense only happened after the television.
We have calendars out here in Nevada filled with pictures
of the pioneer days. All, and I mean ALL, of the females
were fat babes. No one wanted a skinny one as they would
not last the winter. (Fat babes are also prettier, sweeter,
and more feminine. "And" they last through the winter.
Who wants a wife that looks like a 14 year old boy.)

Are you a girl or a guy? ("Billy" could be either.)

-T