Posted to rec.food.cooking
gregz gregz is offline

Default Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'm In Hot Water!

S Viemeister > wrote:
> On 3/16/2013 9:47 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:46:04 -1000, dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> Those are very cool.

>> Why would anyone want radiators that are cool?
>>

> Perhaps they could double as air conditioners...

I worked in an old building that had what looked like radiators. They were
fed by hot or cold water. A separate air system would push air into the
unit, and expel it into the room. condensation had another exit feed.

Greg