Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_9_] Ophelia[_9_] is offline

Default Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'm In Hot Water!

"S Viemeister" > wrote in message

>> Ours is in a cupboard inside the house - on an outside wall though. (Oh
>> yes, and it uses gas)
>>

> Our house is small, and I wanted to recover the space used by the old
> system - also, after having had a chimney fire, and cleaning soot off
> _everything_, I decided an outside boiler was a very good idea!

That would certainly concentrate the mind!!!

> If mains gas were available, I'd have used that, but it's not likely to
> ever reach us, and we already had the oil tank.

We have only oil at the cottage, and we have a boiler with hot water tank
which serves the radiators and hot water. Maybe one day ...

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/