Posted to rec.food.cooking
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Who Was It That Recently Asked About A Hot Water Heater -- I'mIn Hot Water!

On 3/15/2013 5:48 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "S Viemeister" > wrote in message
>> On 3/14/2013 6:35 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>>> Our unit looks exactly the same as the one Sheldon posted, and of course
>>> does both central heating and hot water
>>>

>> Ours looks different, but it's an oil-fired, _externally_ mounted unit,
>> with masses of insulation and a weatherproof casing.

> Ours is in a cupboard inside the house - on an outside wall though. (Oh
> yes, and it uses gas)

Our house is small, and I wanted to recover the space used by the old
system - also, after having had a chimney fire, and cleaning soot off
_everything_, I decided an outside boiler was a very good idea!
If mains gas were available, I'd have used that, but it's not likely to
ever reach us, and we already had the oil tank.