Posted to alt.food.asian
Warren[_10_] Warren[_10_] is offline

Default Tikki Masala

On 3/5/2013 9:52 AM, Dan Logcher wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> BTW, Dan - if you're on Facebook there's a halfway decent cooking
>> group there with some old faces you'd recognize.
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/recfoodcooking/

> Just requested to join..

And the exodus from Usenet continues. While I'm half kidding, it's too
bad that Usenet continues to die a slow death. I've been using it for
over 25 years and while I'm happy to still participate, I hate to see
services like facebook taking over the world.

BTW, Dan, I tend to make my own spice mixes by throwing a bunch of stuff
together. Next time I make it, I'll measure and re-post what was
successful for me.

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/ The Sushi Otaku Blog