BJ in Texas

Default Products to buy

"Vivian Ramos" > wrote in message
> Hello All:
>
> I was told just a couple of weeks ago to go on a diet because my sugar is
> high I believe they called it pre diabetes. Any way I started to diet
> cutting back on pasta and other carbs. What I wanted to know is I have

read
> a lot of post and find a lot of ideas, but is there any place where I can
> find a list of products by name of brand that are specifically for
> diabetics? I so confused but I want to learn and do the right thing.
>
> Thanks
>
> Orlando

The first thing you will need is a meter and test strips. You use the meter
and test strips
to figure out how foods affect your BG (Blood Glucose) levels. Diabetics eat
the same
foods as anyone else. They may find that they need to reduce or eliminate
some because
of impact on their BGs. Also, if you are overwieght, lose wieght and get
exercise.

Go read http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/NewlyDiagnosed.htm for details.

Good Luck,
BJ