Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

In article >, Todd >
wrote:

> What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast? (I have developed
> a distaste for ["my"] eggs. Rats!)

Eggs: fried, scrambled, omelets. Sometimes with bacon (although I have
to share that with the cats. One of my favorite omelets is with
shredded "mexican" cheese and salsa. YUM!

Accompanied by a big mug of hot tea with a spoon of sugar and a glug of
milk in the winter and iced tea with sugar and lemon in the summer.

PP
- Chris Malcolm