Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Todd > wrote:
> On 03/07/2013 12:12 AM, Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Todd > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hmmm. Hot sauce. I have some coming. Can't wait.
> >>
> >> Thank you!

> > Some are really good. Some real hot and not much flavor. Some too
> > vinegary.
> >
> >> Potatoes? Are you non-insulin T2?

> > I am. When my FBG is under 90 mg/dL, I'll have a little bit of carbs
> > with my brekkie.

> This morning was 112 mg/dL, which is one of my best. Got a ways to
> go to target of 85.
>
> I do miss hash browns with rosemary

I target between 80 and 100. Sometimes it's in the 70's. That's when I'll
have a slice of bread or toast before brekkie. I like my sunnysides on my
hash browns.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~