Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default The food programme bbc

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:45:37 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

> > I once heard Dr Laura talk to a woman who was worried that her brother was
> > going to marry a Catholic.
> > DrL: "Why?"
> > Worried woman: "Well, you see, we're Christians!"

> Given the carry on here recently I have begun to wonder.

I've never understood it when non-denominational (read church of
whatever pastor it is who is getting rich off his parishioners)
churches call themselves Christian to the exclusion of all others.
What part of Christian don't they understand?

BTW: I think my own personal beliefs are more in line with Mormonism
than Christianity beginning with my strongest, which is that I believe
that all people are born perfect and that we will be punished for our
own sins, not Adams.
<http://www.christianpost.com/news/what-do-mormons-believe-ex-mormon-speaks-out-part-two-58494/>