Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "Todd" > wrote in message
: ...
: > On 03/05/2013 01:21 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
: >>> I forgot to throw in the hot chocolate. I figured it at about
: >>> >14 carbs. My liver must have enough glycogen stored in it to
: >>> >feed an army
: >> Well then I don't know. I would never have carbs in the form of milk or
: >> especially hot chocolate. I prefer my carbs to have more substance to
: >> them.
: >> I would say that hot chocolate would likely spike you though.
: >
: > Carbs come from the cocoa powder. The milk is heavy whipping cream. No
: > carbs.

: But you said it was 14g?
No carbs from the dairy aubstance uses, in this case heavy whipping cream.
It says the carbs are from the cocoa, not the dairy substance.

Wendy