Peter Aitken

Default Neat way to cook Alaska King Crab Legs (Thanks Alton Brown)

"Paul M. Cook©®" > wrote in message

> Yeah, you got me dude. My mission in life is to disparage microwave ovens
> by posing as an oven physicist. Tell me, just how does one "steam" crab

in
> a MW oven without turning the internal water into steam? That is what we
> are talking about, cooking a food item with steam. And if you've ever

taken
> a biology course you'll know that water doesn't have a whole lot of places
> to hide except within cells.
>
> Paul

I have not only taken biology courses but taught them for many years at
university, so don't pull your "science" BS on me. You had a chance to learn
something here but you ran away as quickly as possible, prefering to hang
onto your incorrect beliefs. Congratulations.

--
Peter Aitken