Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default beef stew with jicama

I just use liquid splenda for sauces etc and powdered for baking..I will
have to look into glycerin.

KROM

"bigwheel" wrote in message ...

Ok gotcha thanks. Do you ever use Glycerine for a sweetener? It seems to
be near as sweet as sugar with none of the nasty back bite of most of
the other choices. Supposed to effect blood sugar not at all.

--
bigwheel