WardNA

Default best cappuccino machine under $200

>You can get good results with a Krups Gusto.

I disagree about that. The Gusto is an 8-bar pump model and hasn't given me
much better results than a steam-driven model.

>They are no longer made, but
>you can pick one up on Ebay for like 25-50 bucks now.

I saw it at, I think, Dillards last week. Still around.

>The gusto is a pump
>driven machine with a stainless steel boiler. I got very good espresso with
>mine. I did have to find the right grind to get good results. The frother
>works well once you pull off the frothing aid...you dont need it. And the
>plastic tamper is a joke...you'll need a better one.

I agree that it froths well, with or without the "aid." But I don't know what
you think is wrong with the tamper.

Neil