Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] norelski@no.com is offline

Default Black Cat Popcorn?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:12:53 -0800 (PST), Nanzi >
wrote:

>Squirrels do the same damn things as rats. The damage they did to

our grandmothers house was epic. We shoot them.

I'm not sure what you were replying to. This thread is about popcorn.
But anyhow, I had raccoons get in my house last june and they did a lot
of damage. I now have steel grating over the windows to keep them out
for good. I shot several of the ones that were in the house, that just
added to the mess and damage in the house, but it got rid of them.