Scott

Default best cappuccino machine under $200

BabyJane Hudson wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:52:29 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> Which Braun do you have please?
>>>

>> Had. It was the pump driven model. It died about 4 years go and I
>> have been using the Krups ever since, and like it much better. Not
>> only has it proved itself to be longer lasting, but it also has a
>> much better frother.
>>

> Which Krups do you have please?

You can get good results with a Krups Gusto. They are no longer made, but
you can pick one up on Ebay for like 25-50 bucks now. The gusto is a pump
driven machine with a stainless steel boiler. I got very good espresso with
mine. I did have to find the right grind to get good results. The frother
works well once you pull off the frothing aid...you dont need it. And the
plastic tamper is a joke...you'll need a better one.