Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Soup with chicken - not a chicken soup :-)

On 02/17/2013 01:34 PM, bigwheel wrote:
> There aint no such thing as a "chili pepper"...you might
> be thinking of a "chile."

You have to call them by name. They all have their distinctive
personalities. My favorite is Chimayo (a.k.a. New Mexico Red).
It is the distinctive flavor in enchiladas. And, these peppers
are on our unlimited list.

> I cant tell much difference on Japs or Habs.

You eat Habaneros? You have to wear protective gear
and breathing apparatus to harvest those things!
Dude! You are the man!

Had a Chocolate Habanero (name of the pepper, no actual
chocolate in them) hot sauce years ago. One drop! Oh
man the flavor! Oh man the P-A-I-N!

-T