Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Valentine's Dinner?

On 14/02/2013 1:26 PM, Cheri wrote:
> I was going to have lobster, but DH is sick, so fixing chicken soup for
> him, and I will have something ordinary which is going to be a taco
> salad. I'm also going to make the chocolate idiot cake that Susan
> posted because it's easy and really good, and I rented a couple of
> movies from Redbox. I can hardly stand the excitement. ;-) You?

I am cooking up some stir fried shrimp and asparagus with a little dried
chili flakes and a lot of garlic and tossing it with pasta. My wife
loves that stuff.

We had thought about going out for dinner but were were out a few days
ago with my brother and his wife for her birthday. My brother was
already grumbling that he has to take her out twice within one week
every year, once for her birthday and then 5 days later for Valentines day.