Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default My dressing recipe for your review

On 02/10/2013 08:30 PM, pavane wrote:

> "Todd" > wrote in message

>> I love Greek yogart. The full fat stuff is too many carbs. The
>> 0% fat, well, has no fat. Since I am now a hunter/gather and no
>> longer ingest much carb, I get cold, tired, and dump slight amounts
>> ketones -- meaning am dieting by accident. So I add butter to
>> the 0% fat stuff.

> If you are talking of Fage, the whole milk yogurt has 8g
> carbohydrates; the 2% also has 8g, and the non-fat has
> 7g. Not a difference worth mention, is it?
> <http://www.fageusa.com/nutrition/nutrition-benefits/>
>
> pavane

Hi Pavane,

I was looking at TJ's labels.

Are you speaking of

http://www.fageusa.com/products/fage-total-classic/

Which is 9 grams per 5.3 oz or .6625 of a cup.
Or 13.6 grams per cup.

This would definitely be "limited". Would have
to be the entire meal.

This is probably why on the link you gave, the
"Total Classic" is not recommended for diabetics.

-T