Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default My dressing recipe for your review

Todd > wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have six bunches of organic radishes ready for
> dipping.
>
> I also have a tub of TJ's crumpled Gorgonzola
> cheese and a tub (pint?) of TJ's organic sour cream.
> Combine and stir like hell. (Hard for me to burn,
> overcook, or otherwise screw up.)
>
> How would you alter this recipe for the better?
>
> Many thanks,

Radishes and gorgonzola sounds real good. Garlic, a little hot papper, some
basil and paprika, a touch of salt and some Marsala (both in the dip and
for YOU!) couldn't hurt, eh?

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~