Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Bean myth debunked

On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:05:28 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> As I've said before, I don't think he's a homosexual and if he were I
> wouldn't care. But he is a little faggot. You and I and he are the same
> age, and I know you know what I mean by the term "faggot" or "homo".

Those are words I don't use. I did refer to him as "prissy," and compared
him to Felix Unger.

> Obviously you can handle the situation with him the way you want. If it
> were me and I knew where he lived, I would beat him senseless. *I* don't
> feel any need to beat him down - I'm not the friend he has betrayed online.

I don't see insulted as the same as betrayed. I really don't think the guy
can help himself. When it comes to Usenet, he doesn't act rationally. He's
pathetic, and he nearly always ends up looking worse that he makes me look.
Any person acting rationally would have realized that and quit picking fights.

> He means nothing to me. But if I knew him in real life and he said the
> personal things he's said about you - beat down time.

Do something that would certainly end up with both of us in physical pain and
me arrested? If I were in jail, I'd have to eat bad food and not get laid,
and there's no beer.

--Bryan