Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] medavis5@gmail.com is offline

Default Bean myth debunked

On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:48:32 PM UTC-5, Bryan wrote:
> On Friday, February 8, 2013 4:37:31 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>
> > On Friday, February 8, 2013 4:01:04 PM UTC-5, "The Gelding" John Kuthe wrote:

> > > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:07:36 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> > > Gee, and MAYBE someday you can think and feel outside yourself enough

> > > to apply this theoretical grand-sounding philosophy to ANYONE other

> > > than yourSELF!!

> > > Like that's ever gonna happen!

> > > John Kuthe...

> > You know, I've lost a friend or two in the past. I never whined like a little bitch to them to try to get them to take me back. I also didn't try to imply that there was something wrong with them because they didn't enjoy my company. And I certainly wouldn't do it online using my real name. Why don't you just move on with life? Seriously. This fixation you have with Bryan is really disturbing. If I were him, I'd beat the living shit out of your faggot ass.

> John is not, to my knowledge, homosexual. He's just abandoned being actively heterosexual. His "fixation" with me is silly, but I don't respond to verbal
>
> attacks with violence. I wish he'd get romantically involved with a nice woman, and put his interest in me in the past--and quit posting to Usenet.
>

> --Bryan

As I've said before, I don't think he's a homosexual and if he were I wouldn't care. But he is a little faggot. You and I and he are the same age, and I know you know what I mean by the term "faggot" or "homo". Obviously you can handle the situation with him the way you want. If it were me and I knew where he lived, I would beat him senseless. *I* don't feel any need to beat him down - I'm not the friend he has betrayed online. He means nothing to me. But if I knew him in real life and he said the personal things he's said about you - beat down time.