Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back[_2_] I'm back[_2_] is offline

Default Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

wrote in
:

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 15:37:26 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>The one that gets me is not to eat cold pizza! If that were true I
>>would have died years ago.
>>

> Why would anyone even think that cold pizza is bad? Makes no sense...
> (unless it's weeks old).

If it's been in a cold fridge, it should be OK still after a week or so.

> And what's with puting raw garlic in oil? I dont understand things
> like this....

Seems people will die (according to the cotton wool bunch on here) if you
put raw garlic in oil to flavour it. I've been doing it for about 30 years,
and I haven't died yet.

--
Peter
Brisbane